Title: Software Developer
Pay Range: £ based on proven experience and relevant product knowledge
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Integritie are a global Content Management Cloud company. Knowledge Capture Online from Integritie provides end to end business information capture and management solutions, with pre-built business processes and information management applications, available on premise and in the cloud.
As part of our continuing growth, we are looking for additional experienced Software Developers to join our development team. The primary duty of the position is to undertake the design, development and support of our in-house software, specially based around IBM technologies. This role requires excellent communication skills and experience of working with clients.
This position may involve some travel to customer sites within the UK (occasionally worldwide), therefore a willingness to travel is essential.
To be successful in this position, candidates must have experience in as many of the following as possible:
- Operating systems - Windows Client and Server, Linux
- Programming Languages - Java (J2EE and J2SE), C, C++, .Net
- Database - SQLServer, Oracle, DB2
It would be an advantage if the candidate also has one or more of the following skills to support their knowledge:
- Substantial experience as a Java or C++ developer
- Should have knowledge of Java Script, PHP and HTML
- Should have prior experience of using REST APIs with Java script
- Good analytical skills and ability to work unsupervised with minimal guidance or direction
- Practical and recent knowledge of the multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of EJB would be desirable
- To determine business requirements and understand how technologies can address these requirements
- To provide clear and concise documentation as to a customers business requirements and the proposed Integritie technologies to address these requirements
- To maintain a high level of technology awareness and to invest personal time into keeping abreast of IT trends and specifically core technologies to the Integritie products and market requirements
- Provide informative and accurate daily updates and to maintain a activity log whilst working on technical projects
- Undertake self-managed annual ‘Objective’ task activities
- To perform work to a high level of professionalism and in a timely manner
- To spend evenings away from home in UK when requested (excluding weekends)
- To support other members of the Integritie team in order to perform skills transfer and general project assistance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with a clear and articulate voice
- Ability to communicate easily and comfortably on the telephone plus also face to face with customers
- A strong degree of technical awareness so as to communicate technical concepts and solutions to customers and also understand customer's technical solution requirements
- Able to work as part of a team plus also at times independently
- Able to analyse and interpret information
- Personable and well-presented
- Highly motivated and willing to undertake self learning to enable the rapid understanding of Integritie solution offerings
- Keen to update product knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Willing to travel when required for both national and international projects and to potentially spend time away from home
To learn more about Integritie visit our web site www.integritie.com
Candidates should visit the company websites SMC4 & Knowledge Capture Online & Integritie, and ensure to tailor applications and CV's to meet our requirements. Ensure you include your current package in your application.
Integritie is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
To apply for this role or request an informal discussion with our recruitment team then please forward your CV along with any supporting details to email@example.com