Infrastructure Consultants – UK Job Vacancy
Integritie are a global Content Management company providing imaging, document management, records management, eMail archive, and storage solutions.
As part of our continuing growth, we are seeking to recruit a number of Infrastructure Consultants with the communications and delivery skills to join our worldwide professional services team. If you are already working in a consultancy role, have excellent client facing or other skills relevant to the above role we would like to discuss our opportunities with you.
The primary duty of the position is to undertake the design, installation and configuration of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions into the Integritie cloud or within clients' business environments.
- A substantial experience in the design and implementation of enterprise infrastructure solutions
- Experience in designing enterprise software, including SaaS applications, for large-scale user bases, or application platforms
- Experience and ideally vendor certification in IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Experience of Database Administration including installation, maintenance, problem resolution and performance tuning, preferably DB2 but knowledge of Oracle and SQLServer would be beneficial
- Thorough understanding of Disaster Recovery and High Availability technology including: Virtualization, Clustering, Data Replication, server farms. Global Failover, Global Naming, Global site selection
- Experience with shell scripting, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, Ability to construct SQL queries for Relational Database, Technical documentation
- Experience in system support (Tier 2 and Tier 3) for large scale systems
- Track record in ECM beneficial, including: strong knowledge of Content Management concepts such as Document and Records Management, Content Migration, Workflow and Collaboration
- Knowledge and experience in working throughout the system implementation life-cycle and working with structured methodologies, best practices and tools
- Demonstrated ability to accurately analyse information and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working on client sites
Experience in one or more of the following technologies would be beneficial: IBM FileNet P8. IBM Enterprise Records, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Content Manager On Demand, IBM Content Analytics, IBM Datacap, Kofax Capture, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM DB2
This position will involve travel to customer sites within the UK (occasionally worldwide), therefore a willingness to travel is essential.
- Participate in or lead planning, design, implementation, integration and support of Enterprise Content Management system infrastructures and technologies
- Partner with clients architects, stakeholders and the business to ensure business and customer expectations are met
- Participate in or lead the identification and resolution of complex Enterprise Content Management system technical problems utilizing product knowledge and structured trouble-shooting tools and techniques
- Maintain a high level of technology awareness keeping abreast of IT trends and specifically Enterprise Content Management technologies and market requirements
- Promote best-practices and contribute fresh ideas
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with a clear and articulate voice
- Ability to communicate easily and comfortably on the telephone plus also face to face
- A strong degree of technical awareness, to communicate technical concepts and solutions and also understand technical solution requirements
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to analyse and interpret information
- Personable and well-presented
- Highly motivated and willing to undertake self-learning to enable the rapid understanding of new technologies and Integritie solution offerings
- Keen to update product knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Willing to travel when required for both national and international projects and to potentially spend time away from home
Competitive based on proven experience and relevant product knowledge.
Professional Services Manager
Portsmouth, Hampshire/Daresbury, Cheshire/ Home based option available
To learn more about Integritie visit our web site www.integritie.com
Candidates should visit the company websites SMC4 & Knowledge Capture Online & Integritie, and ensure to tailor applications and CV's to meet our requirements. Ensure you include your current package in your application.
Integritie is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
To apply for this role or request an informal discussion with our recruitment team then please forward your CV along with any supporting details to firstname.lastname@example.org